Benefits Of Having Writers Friends

Home Forums General Discussion Benefits Of Having Writers Friends

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      victoriarogerscw
      Participant

What are your plans? If you are in the domain of writing. Try to collaborate with the gatherings of writers. Many novelists, authors, narrators are there to provide you the proper and fast medium to become a ghostwriter or famous writer. Make a Wikipedia page about your offerings and get more popularity. They guide you through the tricks and directions to write compelling content. If your motive is to earn money, get the skills of ghostwriters, but if you want money and fame both practice the skills of the best authors. What are your perceptions and ideas over this read?

ThomasPlaby
      Participant

I about it still heard nothing

Brandonjonry
      Participant

In my opinion you commit an error. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

ThomasPlaby
      Participant

Ok,

Seems like there are still quite a few tickets for the world 1940 game. How did you get so many Europe 1940 games so early?

ThomasPlaby
      Participant

The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as youre open to advice, you can do amazing things.

Brandonjonry
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

Dropping in with an update. My father-in-law passed away a few days ago and Ive been out all week travelling with family taking care of things. Ill assess things over the weekend and give an update on where we stand in a couple days for the next release.

Just wanted to let everyone know why I disappeared suddenly.

Williamelire
      Participant

Sorry but I do not agree with you. I think 3 weeks is giving any supplier a fair time to respond and I still have no reply. There was no delay in taking my money 3 weeks ago.

If he is ill then I will understand but a simple message here to say so would obviate any ill feeling towards Winstep.

Williamelire
      Participant

Post#1:
      Dont get your hopes up with the 1 week no answer. It will end up being lots of years no answer
      Nothing to ask us here since we do not work for uCool and no uCool rep works here anymore

Brandonjonry
      Participant

I think what youre trying to say is that you have many friends in this clan and some of us are willing to play a bit harder and work together to become a unit. And that you just wish to hear from the clan members of their ideas and effort that is all really.

Im sorry DEM if I havent made this possible but now I try.

Williamelire
      Participant

Hello.

Every day at 00:00 hours is authomaticly launched twicemy web browser pointing to the winstep web page. I was looking for the reason in Windows Tasks Manager to find the reason why, but I did not find any active task there related to NEXUS. Where is this task programmed? How can I disable it?. Thanks

Williamelire
      Participant

Fantastic I dont know how I missed this post the first time around, but lookin good If not for the title Id have thought you were in Snowdonia.

Brandonjonry
      Participant

a doctor need to know how to talk to people including their psychology and for teenagers the main idea is that they dont like to be called KID

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.